A Few Instructions and Answers to Your Questions [2016 Projects]
…to everyone who has signed up for and is planning on coming to the ServeINC Project this year!!! Tomorrow, Saturday, July 9th, we will start at 8:30 sharp. It’s going to be a great year as all the churches work together as one body to complete these tasks for our community.
A couple things we would like to emphasize about Sat:
- Please come a little before 8:30 am to get your t-shirt, and to fuel up on coffee and donuts.
- What happens if it rains? The plan is to proceed despite the rain forecast. The paint will be fine as long as the paint has had time to set before the hard rains come. Our recent rain pattern had been that the serious rain does not come until the afternoon. Thus if we start at 8:30 tomorrow, we should be fine. If it is raining heavy in the morning, we will likely postpone. And we will turn people away at the work site.
PLEASE PRAY WITH US THAT THE RAINS HOLD OFF!
- Please bring brushes, ladders, and basic paint equipment (put your name on anything you want back)
- We will have paint, drop clothes, tape, and some rollers.
- Please bring wheel barrows, shovels, and rakes (put your name on anything you want back).
2016 Albany Project Locations
LoveINC: 1606 SE Santiam Road.
Timber Ridge: 373 Timber Ridge St NE
Thanks again for your commitment to this project. You are all appreciated!
If you have other questions check out our Frequent Asked Questions section. Prayerfully this will answer all of the questions you have about the project.